Today's Properties For Sale
Sunday 24th January 2021
- 47 Laburnum Crescent - A beautifully presented and extended 3 bedroom semi-detached family home. The property benefits from a lovely open-plan kitchen/diner/breakfast room with French doors leading to a southerly facing rear garden. The property further benefits from garage and driveway parking.
- 30 Kingsway Drive - A well-maintained and presented 3 bedroom property situated in a 'No-Through' road. The property offers generous living space, gardens and garage with driveway parking. The property is within easy reach of bus stops and Oxford Parkway Railway Station. No onward chain.
- 11 St Giles - A beautifully presented 2 bedroom property set in the popular village of Bletchingdon. The property benefits from a South Westerly facing garden, garage and 2 double bedrooms.
- 33 Merton Way - An attractive 2 double bedroom semi-detached house having been improved and maintained by the current owners to be presented in excellent decor where an internal inspection is recommended. The property provides great potential to extend subject to planning permission along with driveway parking and a large 150' level rear garden. The property is offered with no upper chain.
- 20 Old Chapel Close - An extended 3 bedroom end terrace property situated within easy reach of the centre of Kidlington. The property offers spacious living space, garden and driveway parking. No onward chain.
- 62 Waverley Avenue - A 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated in a cul-de-sac benefiting from a large garden offering scope to extend (STP). The property features separate dining room and sitting room, fitted kitchen, 17' double glazed conservatory leading into the rear garden, 25' long garage, driveway parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
- 30 The Ridings - A 4 bedroom detached house situated down a small lane with a large kitchen/breakfast room, double glazed conservatory, cloakroom, separate sitting room, gas central heating, double glazing and ample parking. The property benefits from a 1 bedroom annexe with access through to the main house but also offers it's own entrance via the kitchen. Services are connected independently to the Annexe and accommodation includes an 18' kitchen, sitting room/conservatory, bedroom and wet room.
- Pentland - Set in the popular village of Islip a beautifully presented and significantly extended 4 bedroom detached bungalow. The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation with ample driveway parking and a southerly facing rear garden.
- 3 Conyger Close - Set in the popular village of Islip a 2 double bedroom semi-detached property with no onward chain. The property is offered for sale with a 63% share via Rural Housing Trust and a monthly rent of £231.25 p/m will be payable for the remaining share. A maximum of 80% can be purchased from RHTL.
- 9 Yarnton Road - A contemporary 4 bedroom property offering spacious accommodation over 3 floors situated close to Kidlington High Street and public transport. The property benefits from open plan kitchen/diner with fitted Neff appliances and stone worktops. The Master Suite includes 15' bedroom, 6' dressing area leading into a very luxurious and spacious en-suite bathroom. There is a further en-suite bathroom and family bathroom to the first floor.
- 15 Church Street - A beautifully presented and recently renovated 2/3 bedroom detached period cottage set in the heart of Old Kidlington. The property offers flexible accommodation, garden and within easy reach of Kidlington village High Street, bus stops and Oxford Parkway. Church Street is situated in Old Kidlington and is close to St Marys Church and country/riverside walks beyond.
- Eastlea Cottage Hampton Poyle - A 3 bedroom cottage situated in this sought-after village with far reaching views over open farmland benefiting from fitted kitchen, two reception rooms, cloakroom, family bathroom, en-suite shower room, enclosed garden and parking for two vehicles.
- 3 Canal Road - An extended Grade II Listed stone cottage with far reaching canal and country views situated in this delightful friendly Hamlet benefiting from easy access to 3 local railway stations including Oxford Parkway which is only c.3 miles away. The property features a 14' sitting room, 14' dining room, 13' kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and recently refitted bathroom. The property offers several extension potential options including either to extend into the garden, convert the 2 double bedrooms into 3 bedrooms and a loft conversion which would then create a 3 bedroom property (STP).
- 48 Lyne Road - Situated in a secluded position overlooking a pleasant green, a 3 bedroom detached property within easy reach of Kidlington High Street. The property benefits from a Southerly facing rear garden, conservatory, garage with off road parking. The property is located within easy reach of local amenities, shops, pubs, surgeries, Oxford Canal and Oxford Parkway Rail Station.
- 35 Poplar Close - An extended and much improved 3/4 bedroom end of terraced house benefiting from a downstairs cloakroom, en-suite bathroom, drive and garage. There is a rear access leading into the enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Poplar Close is ideally situated within easy access to the main road with all bus routes to Oxford, Oxford Parkway, Banbury and Woodstock.
- 44 Chorefields - Situated within easy reach of Kidlington High Street a 3 bedroom link detached property with conservatory. The property offers spacious accommodation and a private garden.
- 3 Rowel Drive - A two bedroom bungalow situated in the village of Begbroke. The property benefits from enclosed garden, garage, ample driveway parking and is offered with no onward chain.
- 28 Lyne Road - Situated within easy reach of Kidlington High Street a 3 bedroom property with no onward chain. The property benefits from being close to bus stops, Kidlington centre and Oxford Parkway.
- 11 Heron Place - A stunning 1 double bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with larger than average entrance hall situated at the front of this sought after development with door to patio area and side entrance.
- 103 High Street - A beautiful deceptively spacious period cottage set back from the road being presented in excellent decor and boasting character features. The property comprises of 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 en-suites and family shower room. Outside there is a pleasant manageable sized garden, garage, workshop and summerhouse. The cottage is within level walking distance from the High Street and offers no upper chain. Viewings strongly recommended.
- 16 Honor Close - Situated in a tucked away cul-de-sac location is this ground floor maisonette offered with a 59 year lease remaining and no chain. The property enjoys a view over a central green, modern fitted kitchen and 2 double bedrooms, gas central heating with a newly installed immersion heater and boiler installed within the last 2 years, located within easy reach of the village centre, bus stops and Oxford Parkway.
- Bell Lane Cassington - Situated in the popular village of Cassington a 4 bedroom detached property offering flexible accommodation, south-westerly facing garden, sitting room with wood burning stove and no onward chain.
- 113 the Moors - A newly refurbished and beautifully improved three bedroom detached bungalow. The property benefits from refitted kitchen, refitted bathroom, garden and ample parking. No onward chain.
- 21 Begbroke Crescent - A well presented, spacious and updated two bedroom property which has been recently refurbished by the present owners. The property is set towards the end of a small Close situated in the village of Begbroke.
- 35 The Phelps - A two bedroom detached bungalow within easy reach of the heart of Kidlington village. The property benefits from garden, garage and driveway parking and is offered with no onward chain.
- 7 The Phelps - A well-presented 3 bedroom property with no onward chain. The property benefits from open-plan living/dining room situated close to bus stops and is within easy reach of Kidlington High Street.
- 10 Lyne Road - An extended and much improved end of terraced period property benefiting from 2/3 double bedrooms and is set close to the heart of the village centre and bus stops to Oxford and Oxford Parkway. The property retains many period features including cast iron fireplaces, fitted kitchen, large study/family room and an enclosed mature rear garden. No Chain.
- 5 Andover Court - A bright and airy well-presented first floor apartment with two bedrooms. The apartment is within easy reach of local bus stops has gas central heating, double glazing and garage with driveway parking.
- 62 Church Street - A charming 2 bedroom semi-detached stone cottage situated in the heart of Old Kidlington within one of the most desirable locations only a minute's walk from St Mary's Church and countryside walks. The current vendor has improved the cottage to provide a contemporary feel but retaining much of the original character.
- 10 Magnolia Close - A three bedroom property situated in a small cul-de-sac property is well positioned and is within walking distance of local bus stops, schools and parks. The property benefits from driveway parking.
- 8 The Paddocks Yarnton - Set in this popular village of Yarnton a spacious three bedroom semi-detached property with kitchen/dining room and en-suite to master bedroom. The property benefits from no onward chain and garage.
- 37 Valentia Close - A substantial and beautifully presented 5 bedroom property with views to open countryside. The property has been extended and updated to offer flexible accommodation and generous living space.
- South View Weston-on-the-Green - Set on the edge of this popular village and enjoying views to open countryside a three bedroom detached bungalow with outbuildings set on approximately 1.25 acres. The property is within easy reach of Junction 9 of the M40, Oxford Parkway and Bicester train stations.
- 8 Elms Road Cassington - A 3 bedroom semi-detached property set in a no-through road in this popular village of Cassington. The property benefits from well proportioned rooms, good size garden and within easy reach of Oxford/Oxford Parkway.
- 5 Bernard Close - Situated in the popular village of Yarnton a well-presented 3 bedroom property set towards the end of a small row of terraced properties set in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- 10 Lenthal - A 3 bedroom detached property set in the popular village of Bletchingdon. The property benefits from an enviable position within the Close, good accommodation, garage with driveway parking and gardens. No onward chain.
- 33 Lock Crescent - A well-presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property within easy reach of Oxford Parkway, M40 and A34. The property offers spacious living space with a southerly facing rear garden.
- 36 Crown Road - A delightful extended stone built 2-bedroom semi-detached period cottage with 18th Century origins retaining many of its original character features. The property is ideally situated within easy access to the village centre, bus links to Oxford Parkway, Oxford and Woodstock but tucked away down a no-through road away from the through traffic.
- 32 Great Close Road - An extended 3 bedroom semi-detached property offering spacious accommodation situated in the popular village of Yarnton, with a kitchen, dining room, sitting room, good sized bedrooms and off road parking.
- 198 Woodstock Road Yarnton - A stunning newly built 4 bedroom detached property situated in Yarnton. The property benefits from flexible accommodation with ample driveway parking, generous gardens, oak built garage and is conveniently located for access to Oxford Parkway Railway Station. No Chain.
- 21 Park Street Bladon - A beautiful refurbished Grade II listed 3 bedroom double front cottage (c1763) situated in the heart of this historic village. The accommodation includes a fully refitted 28' kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, 14' garden room, ample off-street parking and a 28' attic. No onward chain.
- 59 Rutten Lane - A 3 bedroom detached non-estate bungalow set on a large mature corner plot offering further extension potential.
- 11 Wilsdon Way - A 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated in a small cul-de-sac with the added benefit of a conservatory, gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden.
- 34 Bramley Close - A spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment situated in a popular location within striking distance of Oxford Parkway making commuting to London very easy. The property is offered on a 75% part share basis with Sanctuary Housing. The rental payment for the remaining 25% share is £763.44 per month.
- 57 The Garth - A spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular area of Yarnton with flexible accommodation including a lovely bespoke kitchen/dining room with generous storage leading onto an enclosed garden, music room, family bathroom and en-suite shower room. To the rear of the property there is additional parking leading to a gym/home office (converted garage) with power and light.
- 4 Manor Way - A 4 bedroom 'cottage-style' family property situated in the heart of Old Kidlington. Features include a 23' sitting/dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom and shower room and large garage with pedestrian access to the rear garden. No onward chain.
- 18 School Road - The Old dog is conveniently situated on the edge of Old Kidlington with easy access to the village centre, bus stops and St Mary's Church with countryside/riverside walks beyond. The historic market town of Woodstock is easily accessible via the excellent bus service to and from Kidlington offering further restaurants, cafes and shops and is also home to Blenheim Palace. Kidlington is ideally placed for commuters close to the A34 and M40 and also the Oxford Parkway linking London Marylebone.
- 11 The Rookery - A charming 2 bedroom stone cottage providing spacious accommodation and updated and extended by the present owner approximately 12 years ago. The property is tucked away down a no-through road amongst other cottages and has a large kitchen/dining room leading out onto an enclosed mature garden with the added benefit of a detached garage. Viewings highly recommended.dining room, 17' kitchen. long rear garden and a 14' x 13' loft. No Chain.
- 11 & 12 Canal Close - HELP TO BUY AND ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE - A NEW 3 bedroom semi-detached house built by Portdevon an independent, innovative and exciting residential developer, delivering desirable homes across the South East. Their schemes are renowned for delivering on both quality and superior finish. Accommodation comprises of, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen/family room, sitting room, 3 bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom, parking and garden.
- 19 Bartholomew Avenue - A 3 bedroom staggered terraced house with large frontage (parking for several cars) backing onto playing fields and situated in a small cul-de-sac.
- 37 Cherwell Court - A first floor retirement apartment featuring 2 double bedrooms, 20' reception room, fitted kitchen and shower room with no onward chain.